Hitachi DH50MRY 2 Inch SDS Max Low Vibration Rotary Hammer, 2-Mode, EVS
- Patented User Vibration Protection (UVP) technology combines a counter balance with handle dampers to reduce full-load vibration by up to 55%, greatly increasing tool efficiency and overall productivity
- 14.7 ft-lbs of impact energy to deliver high-speed drilling and forcible chipping with low vibration and noise level
- 2-modes of operation; hammer only and hammer & drill for flexibility within a range of applications
- Mode selection lever easily changes from "drill/hammer" to "neutral" for positioning the tool tip to "hammer only"
- Variable speed dial for seamless control to match speed to application and material
- Constant speed control keeps speed constant even as load varies
- Idle strike restrictor prevents no-load hammering, extending tool life
- Slip clutch stops rotation in the event of a bound bit for added safety
- Variable lock system makes bit replacements quick and simple and additionally offers 12-angle positions for chiseling
- Soft, non-slip Elastomer grip handle absorbs vibration and improves comfort and handling
- Removable side handle with depth gauge improves control and ensures accurate drilling depths
- Auto-stop brushes for added motor durability
- Download the DH50MRY Tool Card
- Side Handle (323155)
- Depth Gauge (303709)
- Grease (1oz tube) (981840)
- Case (329317)
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.