- Watch the Hitachi Tool Corner video for this nailer
- Equipped with a non-slip elastomer grip trigger
- Ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing
- Accepts 2" up to 3-1/2" wire weld collated offset round head nails
- Lightweight at 7.0 lbs and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor
- Two-piece anodized aluminum magazine makes repairs or replacement easy and with minimal expense
- Two- step nail loading makes fastener replenishment quick and easy, reducing downtime
- Hardened claw tip reduces wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when "toe-nailing"
- High capacity magazine holds up to 100 nails for fewer interruptions to reload
- Dry fire lockout prevents nailer activation when nail count is low
- Open nose design provides easy access to clear jams
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure hold
- Download the NR90AF(S) Tool Card
- Sequential Trip Mechanism (886283)
- No Mar Nose Cap (886401)
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.